Wednesday 3 July 2013

Great start to Summer

Hello RGUK Fans,

I have more news for you, development is being continued on the e-magazine, although it may seem a bit silent from RGUK we are still here working hard on the e-magazine, content, design, new look for RGUK, and a huge list to go along with all that too, please bear in mind that I am one person doing everything to make this happen.

The e-magazine is coming out by late summer, as long as there are no issues/hiccups on the way. Issue 1 is being developed, however as I had issues with my computer and had to install Linux etc that has caused a few issues, now got an older computer for backup, so hopefully fingers crossed without jinxing anything it should go much more smoother.

For all my fans, the next post will be a surprise as it will be about retro gaming as it should be anyway, and some spills in regards to the magazine.

The next few weeks are going to be very busy but here is the good part, I will be uploading more blog posts for you to read, so hopefully you won't miss me much :) So there you have it, a quick update to let you know what is happening and also to let you know there are blog posts on the way.

Also another little sneak peak info about our the development on the e-mag, it will be dedicated to a certain computer/console platform during the 90's to start wish, then if successful I shall release another e-magazine, and another another, ranging all the way from 8-bit / 16-bit / 32-bit, not only are we concentrating on the e-mags.

Also, during the year I shall be releasing short-ish, video's on Youtube of me playing video games, it will be just me playing the video game as it should be played, no review, just pure gameplay, it's not going to be a walkthrough, however I am going through some trial and errors at the moment, everything takes time but sure is a lot going on with Retro Gamez UK this year.

As always, thank you for reading the blog post, and hope to see you visit again soon.

A huge thank you to all fans of RGUK,

Best wishes,
RGUK

No comments:

Post a Comment