Sunday 2 February 2014

RGUK - Reboot!!

To all fans, A big delayed welcome to the 2014. RGUK is heading for a big reboot to cover a lot more retro and not just video games, but other formats including minidisc, vhs, tape, and visitors to the blog are welcome to share their wonderful memories, including memories of their childhood from any era, what music you liked etc. The name of the blog will be reviewed and will be posted on here soon, so think of it as a little addition but a bit addition too, which will mean easier access for me to blog and share video's, pictures and instructions etc, all on here. Keep an eye out for the big change!...

Thank you, this is just a quick update as decided to cover all retro instead, to gain a wider audience.

Right now I am gearing up to write about mini disc and it's fantastic format, my player is Sony MZ-R55, I have owned Sony MZ-R700, and Sony MZ-N510 and have had other makes too, but let's just say Sony does best with their sound chips, of course you can share your view, and I expect someone will say oh god not the R55, well it records, sounds great and is a great unit, apart from the poor battery life, well what is a uniross audio charger for... hehe, it works well and does it's job which is an external, so makes my life easier and Ni-MH batteries are fairly cheap anyways, so to me its the best MD recorder to my knowledge. Okay there are better one's for others are out there, but for me R55 is my fav MD.

Hope this brings a better blog, would love to hear your thoughts.

Thank you as always,
RGUK

No comments:

Post a Comment