Tuesday 1 November 2011

Delayed Blogs

To all visitors of Retro Games UK, firstly I would like to apologise for not Blogging new stuff, and the long awaiting posts as well, I will soon be back. The reason is that our house is having a transformation, and so is the computer equipment as well. The computer I was using and the setup is having "Freeze" problems, which is annoying at the best of times, so re-building the computer as well as building another older computer for the time been. There is a document server for myself to store all the retro video games stuff for the blog website, ie; pictures of consoles, games and screen-shots of the games running. Once all the computer equipment is up and running and the pictures are scanned and videos produced, I would think that Retro Gamez UK will be a much more improved Blog-site. Also if you need computer repairs please visit my business website at www.southbridgecomputers.co.uk

Once again sorry for the delay of Blog Posts and also the lack of information/content on our blog, please bookmark us for an update soon.

Thank you for all your support and help.
Kind Regards,
Retro Games UK

No comments:

Post a Comment