Friday 18 January 2013

Yet Another Post...

Hello and welcome to Retro Gamez UK.

I am still working on producing an e-magazine to go along side of this blog. It has been a long time in the making and have had up and downs in life, that is why it has been a long time returning back to RGUK blog. Once I have aquired a few more things, such as a laptop to help with the writing material as well, then all is pretty much ready to start again. As I my hard drive suffered a failure, this resulted in all my hard work for the e-magazine vanished, so had to start over again, maybe that is for the best that it has been restarted, but not forgotten about.

I have noticed that the Sega Saturn post was a huge hit, so we returning back Sega Saturn in another post "Sega Saturn Part II" so here comes Sega Saturn Part II, keep an eye out its coming right up...

Be safe, keep warm, and thank you visiting RGUK.

Best Wishes,
RGUK

No comments:

Post a Comment